Recreate this classic dish with our fried tofu.
- 1 pkg Superior Fried Tofu or Stew Style Fried Tofu
- 8 pineapple rings
- 1 tbsp mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
Pineapple Salsa Ingredients
- 1 cup Pineapple, tidbits
- ¼ cup Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 lime, zest and juice
1. Mix Pineapple Salsa ingredients in a bowl, cover and set aside and fridge.
2. Mix marinade ingredients together in a container.
3. Cut tofu in half lengthwise and place in marinade for at least an hour in the fridge.
4. Grill tofu and pineapple rings over medium heat approx. 10-12 minutes.
5. Place grilled pineapples on a plate, top with tofu and add a spoonful of the pineapple salad.