Vegetarian pasta never tasted so good!
- 1 pkg Superior Fresh Medium Firm Tofu
- ½ cup Quick rolled oats
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- ¼ cup Parsley, minced
- ¼ cup Onion, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
Makes 2 – 4 servings
1. Drain and crumble tofu by hand, with a spoon or a potato masher.
2. Mix ingredients with tofu. Knead for a couple minutes by hand.
3. Shape into bite-sized balls.
4. On moderate heat, fry tofu balls in an oiled pan until golden brown on all sides.
5. Serve with pasta and enjoy!