Hearty Homestyle Tofu Curry
- 1 pkg Superior Fried Tofu or Stew Style Fried Tofu
- ½ cup Carrots, diced
- ½ Red & green pepper, EACH, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 pieces Shallot, minced
- 1 piece Ginger
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- ¼ cup Coconut milk
- 2 tsp Evaporated Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Water
1. Brown garlic, shallot and ginger with oil in a wok/pan. Add curry powder and stir-fry.
2. Cut tofu pieces in quarters and add to wok.
3. Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl. Add to the wok. Allow sauce to cook.
4. Add remaining vegetables and simmer until cooked.
5. Ready to serve as a side dish or with steamed rice.