Flavourful and eyecatching tofu appetizer
- 1 pkg SUPERIOR TOFU Organic Extra Firm Tofu
- Tandoori Paste
- ½ Red Onion, roughly chopped
- ½ Green Pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
Makes 2 – 4 servings
1. Cube tofu into bite-sized bits.
2. Chop red onion and green pepper roughly the same width of the tofu.
3. Put tofu in a Ziploc bag and cover in Tandoori paste.
4. Marinate in the fridge for 24 hours.
5. Make a skewer with the tofu a piece of onion and green pepper.
6. Grill on each side for a few minutes or fry on a skillet lightly coated in oil.
7. Plate skewers and finish them with a squeeze of lime.
Categorised in: Soups & Appetizers