Yummy & dairy free!
- ½ pkg Superior Smooth Medium Firm or Organic Medium Firm Tofu
- ½ cup Superior Soy Drink (Sweetened)
- 1 Pie shell (9″)
- 1¾ cup Cooked Pumpkin Purée or Pumpkin Pie filling
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Drain and cut tofu.
3. Heat soy drink until steaming hot, then mix in a bowl with the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4. Put tofu in blender and blend until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour filling into pie shell.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 450° F. Lower oven temperature to 350° F and bake for an additional 25-30 minutes. The pie will be ready when a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean. Let pie cool.
Categorised in: Baking & Desserts