Quick, Easy & Delicious!
- 1 pkg Superior Savory Pressed Tofu, cubed
- ¼ cup Carrots
- ¼ cup Tomato
- ¼ cup Yellow Pepper
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds, roasted
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Chili sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
Makes 4 – 6 servings
1. Blanche pressed tofu in hot water for 1 minute. Cool.
2. Dice tofu, tomato, carrots, and yellow pepper into small cubes.
3. Mix dressing ingredients together and toss with salad ingredients. This recipe can be prepared a day ahead as it allows the salad to be more flavorful.
4. Slice cucumber into long strips. Use strip to make a circle to hold the salad in.
5. Garnish with roasted sesame seeds. Ready to serve.
Categorised in: Soups & Appetizers