Easy to make! Only takes about 15 minutes.
- 1/4 cup Superior Fresh/Smooth Medium Firm Tofu, cubed
- 4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Green chard, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green onion, chopped
- 3-4 tbsp White miso paste
- 1 sheet Nori (dried seaweed)
1. Place water in a medium sauce pan and bring to a low simmer.
2. Add nori and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
3. In the meantime, place 3 Tbsp of miso into a small bowl, add a little hot water and whisk until smooth. Then add to the soup and stir. This will ensure it doesn’t clump.
4. Add remaining ingredients to the pot and cook for another 5 minutes or so. Taste and add more miso or a pinch of sea salt if desired. Serve warm.
Categorised in: Soups & Appetizers