Light, simple and fresh!
- 1 pkg SUPERIOR TOFU Organic Extra Firm or Pressed Tofu
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tsbp rice-wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
Makes 4 servings
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Oil the grate.
2. In bowl, whisk together miso paste, 1 tablespoon rice-wine vinegar, honey, and 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce until smooth.
3. Slice tofu into 4 pieces. Dry with paper towels. Add to marinade; toss. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour, flip tofu after 30 minutes.
4. Grill until golden brown (about 10 minutes). Garnish with crushed red pepper. Serve and enjoy!