Looking for a healthy alternative to chips? Out Mini Puffs are full of flavor and you can use it with your favourite dipping sauce!
- 1 pkg Superior Mini Puffs or Superior Tofu Puffs
- 1 tsp Chicken soup powder or vegetarian chicken stock powder
1. Mix chicken powder and tofu puffs in a plastic bag. Shake well in order to coat puffs evenly.
2. Marinate for a minimum of 2 hours in the fridge or overnight to absorb flavours.
3. Spread puffs onto a baking sheet, leave space between each piece.
4. Bake at 450°F for 5 minutes and then flip puffs over and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Puffs should be crispy.
5. Serve on its own or with a dipping sauce
Categorised in: Dinner