Our take on a classic asian dish taking tofu to another level.
- 1 pkg Superior Smooth Medium Firm Tofu, cubed
- 1 pkg Superior Pressed Tofu, crumbled
- 1 tsp Each, garlic & shallot, minced
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp vegetarian chicken powder
- 1 cup water
- ½ tbsp chili bean sauce
- 1 tsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp Light soy sauce
Corn Starch Paste
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp water
1. Blanche smooth tofu in hot water. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix sauce ingredients together and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok at medium-high. Brown garlic and shallot.
4. Add pressed tofu and brown slightly.
5. Add smooth tofu and sauce mixture. Bring to a boil.
6. Thicken with cornstarch paste. Add diced peppers. Stir-fry until soft.
Categorised in: Lunch