A very refreshing starter/snack!
- 1 pkg SUPERIOR TOFU Soft Tofu (300g)
- 1 stalk scallion finely chopped
- 1 small thumb size ginger, peeled and grated
- light soy sauce
- Bonito flakes (katsuobushi)
Makes 4 servings
1.Take tofu out of the package and drain. Wrap tofu in paper towel or kitchen towel to remove excess water (pat gently!)
2. Slice the tofu cube in 4 even pieces.
3. Place the tofu on a small dish and garnish the top with your sliced scallion, grated ginger and a handful of bonito flakes. Finish with a small amount of soy sauce, but not so much as to distract from the delicate soy flavour.