Simple and delicious flavours.
- 1 pkg SUPERIOR TOFU Fried Tofu
- 3 Onions, shredded
- 1 tbsp Ginger, shredded
- 1 tbsp Green Pepper, shredded
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper, shredded
- 1 tsp Cornstarch, mixed with 2 tsp cold water
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vegetarian Chicken Powder
- 1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
Makes 2 – 4 servings
1. Cut tofu in half, blanche and set aside.
2. Mix sauce ingredients together & set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Brown ginger & onion. Add tofu and sauce mixture. Cook for about 5 min. Add cornstarch mixture & reduce liquid until slightly thickens. Toss in green pepper & red pepper on top. Ready to serve.
Categorised in: Dinner