Tastes as good as it looks!
- 1 pkg SUPERIOR TOFU Smooth Pressed Tofu, cubed (½”)
- 1 – 2 Green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 Large bowl of cooked rice (approx. 2 cups)
- Pepper to taste
Makes 2 – 4 servings
1. On medium-high heat stir fry the tofu with 1 tbsp of oil and 1 tsp of salt, set aside.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
3. Add the rice to wok but don’t turn the heat on yet! Stir rice until loosened and there are no more big chunks.
4. Push the rice to one side of your wok, then put in 2 tbps of cooking oil and turn on the heat to medium-high. Once the oil is hot pour in the eggs. Mix the eggs with the rice quickly, stirring constantly. Add salt and continue cooking until the grains are wrapped by egg. Add green onions to stir-fry. Serve and enjoy!