A warming dish for those cold fall and winter days!
- 2 pkg SUPERIOR Tofu Puff, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp Peanut oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 pc Ginger (approx. 1 inch), peeled and minced
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 2 to 3 Dried chillis, stemmed and halved length-wise
- 7 Chives, green parts only, cut into 2” pieces
- 1 tsp Cornstarch mixed with 2 tsp. cold water
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry garlic and ginger in the wok until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil, then add soy sauce, tofu, and chillis. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened, about 6 to 7 minutes.
3. Add chives, toss to mix, and cook another 30 seconds. Add cornstarch mixture and stir gently until sauce has thickened, about 1 minute.
4. Transfer to a plate or large shallow bowl and serve immediately.