Make this easy to make custard with minimal effort and amazing taste!
- 1 pkg Superior Almond Soy Dessert
- 1 cup Superior Low Fat Unsweetened Soy Drink
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a pot, heat unsweetened soydrink with vanilla extract. Do not boil. (For a sweeter custard, use sweetened soydrink)
3. Whip Almond soy dessert with eggs in a blender or mixer.
4. Strain mixture with a sieve into a large bowl.
5. Pour hot soydrink into soy dessert mixture SLOWLY.
6. Pour into six oven proof (4oz) custard cups.
7. Place cups on a baking tray. Fill the tray with hot water half way up to the side of the cups.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
9. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on top. Serve hot or cold.
Categorised in: Baking & Desserts